Thursday, June 2, 2011

Wondering About

Kristian Isringhaus
060211/2310 GMT, 1510 PST
'The Living Room', San Diego, CA, USA

As the beginning of our trip is closing in on us I catch myself more and more often wondering about the same questions that might ever so soon be cruicial for our survival:

- Where do I need to stab a wild goat in order to kill it with a single strike of my rig knife?

- Can I rig a sufficient sea water desalination plant out of a plastic tarp and a collapsable one gallon jug?

- Can shark blood replace the nutrients that rain water lacks as opposed to ground water?

- Does a shark die if I ram my Marlin Spike right through its eyes or gills into its brain?

- How can I make a water tight pouch out of goat skin?

- Can I build a smoker out of whatever I can find in the woods to preserve the abundances of fish we are going to catch?

These are some of the questions that keep popping up in my head. If you have any answers, feel free to post them here. It drives Wynne nuts when I talk about this because she can't tell whether I'm serious or not. Unfortunately, I can't help her with that for I'm not sure myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment